Hey! It’s been a little while, but I’ve been making some progress on my summer project - and I’ve blogged about it 3 times so far:
- Summer Project Part 1: LoRaWAN Signal Mapping!
- Summer Project Part 2: Random Number Analysis with Gnuplot
- Summer Project Part 3: Putting it together
In short, I’ve done the following:
- Wired up all the components
- Designed a box to 3D print, but I’m not sure if the wall thickness of the box is ok (although I don’t mention it in the posts above, I’m using a thickness of 2mm for walls etc., and 3mm for the lid. - is that too much? Not enough?)
- Written test programs for each individual component
- Started to weave these test programs together
- Started to implement the backend server that will store the data at the other end
Next, I need to test the LMIC component of the project and get that working. Simultaneously, I’ll also be testing the full gateway that @Robin lent me - I intend to do this on Wednesday (tomorrow? today?).