Please list the potential location for sensors.
Any you have planned to get up, we’ll not hold you to it but do comment with a time period or a hopefully or needs Lora etc.
Please do come back and say if it’ll not go up and why (no power, no WiFi, no LoRa, time, gave up, money fell through).
An approximate GPS location or a postcode or … will be fine.
Hopefully this will keep track of potential location, things to look forward to it, LoRa coverage needed, funding and areas we need to look at.